|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 07:04 AM EST||
IsCool Entertainment, a leading social game publisher in Europe, announced today that its word game, Wordox, is now available in six languages on Facebook.
(Photo: Business Wire)
Launched in April 2012 the game was first available in French and English, then shortly thereafter, in German and Spanish. Today, the Portuguese and Italian versions have been released. “Wordox is a real breath of fresh air in comparison to traditional word games, earning it much support from players who have tried it. Since the launch of the application in German and Spanish, the audience has more than doubled”, Olivier Mathieu, VP of Business Operations, comments. “Opening up our game to broader audiences therefore seemed all the more important, as few word games are localized, thus giving us a real opportunity for international expansion”, he concludes.
The availability of the game in six languages is the result of in-depth work on each of the dictionaries, enabling the development of an artificial intelligence capable of reproducing all the different levels of play in each language.
Wordox is a board game based on letters and strategy. Tactics are as important as vocabulary to win games, making the game fun, unique and accessible for everyone.
A mobile version of the game will be available in December on smartphones and tablets, either using iOS or Android operating systems.
Play the game now: https://apps.facebook.com/wordox-the-game/
About IsCool Entertainment
IsCool Entertainment is the French leader and a major European player in the social gaming market. Over the past 10 years, the company has become an expert in the development, publishing and distribution of online games. It has a catalog of innovative games in the collectible card (CCG) and multiplayer board games genres. Hit titles include the famous IsCool, Belote Multijoueur, and Wordox.
For further information: www.iscoolentertainment.com/en
IsCool Entertainment is listed on the NYSE ALTERNEXT market: ALISC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks