|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 06:17 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/556l9d/fixed_broadband) has announced the addition of the "Fixed Broadband Household Forecasts" report to their offering.
Global fixed broadband households will reach 745 million in 2017, up from 473 million in 2010 and the 578 million expected by end-2012, according to a new report from Digital TV Research. The Fixed Broadband Household Forecasts report covers 40 countries. From the 167 million additions between 2012 and 2017, China will supply 73 million and India 22 million - or 57% of global additions between the two countries.
China will remain the top nation by fixed broadband households in 2017, with 251 million homes - more than double the 120 million recorded in 2010 (when China was also the leader). The US will retain second place (101 million in 2017 - up by 20 million from 2010).
Global fixed broadband household penetration will be 49.2% by 2017, up from 33.5% in 2010 and 40.3% by end-2012. In 2017, household penetration will range from 93.7% in South Korea to 14.0% in India and Indonesia.
Published in November 2012, this 75-page PDF report covers 40 countries. Contents include:
- Executive summary and forecasts
- Country profiles.
- Global forecasts comparison tables
- Country-by-country forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/556l9d/fixed_broadband
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher