|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 06:15 AM EST||
ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer, will be a featured speaker at Interactive Local Media West (ILM West), BIA/Kelsey’s upcoming conference focused on the local opportunity for digital media, marketing and promotions. He will be participating in a panel titled: SuperForum: Sales Force Transformation on Monday, December 4th from 3:45pm to 4:45pm.
A key to winning local is the successful transformation of the sales force and sales channels. During this SuperForum, BIA/Kelsey presents top findings from its research in this area, and engages with industry leaders about sales strategies and tactics.
Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer
"SuperForum: Sales Force Transformation”
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles, California
Monday, December 4th at 3:45pm to 4:45pm
For more information on the events or to register, visit: http://www.biakelsey.com/ILMWest2012/
Kris Barton has served as ReachLocal's Chief Product Officer since February 2012. Previously, he was Chief Operating Officer of multimedia software and platform company Nero AG from 2010 to 2012. Since starting at Nero in 2006, Barton also held the title of Executive Vice President of Global Products, overseeing all product development.
Prior to Nero, Barton served in multiple management roles at Microsoft
Corporation from 2001 to 2006, overseeing the product development
efforts for the MSN online properties including MSN.com and MSN network
channels. Barton has also held product positions at Omniture and Novell
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in business administration and marketing communications from Brigham Young University.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display retargeting (ReachRetargeting™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®) and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan. Subscribe to ReachLocal's free newsletter to receive news, tips and other online marketing insights.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London