|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 06:15 AM EST||
Who: Don Bernick, AVP Information Systems at L’Oréal, will present “Best Practices for Rolling Out and Supporting a Global Manufacturing Operations Platform” as an example of what operational performance is possible when deploying an Apriso solution for global manufacturing operations management. Join Kevin Prouty, Senior Vice President of Research at Aberdeen Group for further discussion on this topic during a Microsoft sponsored roundtable discussion immediately before the L’Oréal presentation.
What: Attend Aberdeen Group’s Executive Leadership Summit in Chicago to participate in a roundtable discussion on how companies are leveraging big data, cloud, devices and social collaboration to unlock greater value from their manufacturing operations for reduced cost and improved performance. L’Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is successfully implementing and supporting an integrated operations platform across its manufacturing facilities. Detail will be provided on how their “Core” approach can effectively identify and capture best practices across L’Oréal’s global manufacturing facilities, which can then be deployed by a Center of Excellence team for continuous improvement.
Where: This Aberdeen Group event will occur at the Westin Chicago River North in Chicago, Illinois; learn more about this in-person event here: http://ow.ly/eYC1L.
When: L’Oréal presents on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 2:45 pm; roundtable discussion is immediately before at 2:00 pm; all times are CST.
About Apriso Corporation
Apriso is a software company dedicated to helping its customers transform the performance of their global manufacturing operations. It does so by enabling manufacturers to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence while adapting quickly to market changes. FlexNet, Apriso's manufacturing software, uniquely enables companies to manage processes and share best practices across their operations with its BPM platform-based architecture. Apriso supports continuous improvement initiatives by delivering visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing and the product supply network. Apriso serves nearly 200 customers in 40+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Customers include GM, Tesla Motors, Volvo CE, Cummins Inc., L'Oréal, Luxottica, Lockheed Martin, Bombardier, Textron Systems, MBDA and Saint-Gobain. Learn more at: apriso.com. Visit our blog at apriso.com/blog.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks