|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Manzama, Inc., providers of the leading Listening Platform for the legal industry, and DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar – today announced a strategic partnership to provide select DRI Substantive Law Committee newsletter content as part of the Manzama Platform.
"We are delighted to partner with DRI and to include its thought leadership content in the Manzama Platform," said Peter Ozolin, co-founder and CEO of Manzama. "It has become increasingly clear that the natural evolution of the Listening Platform will merge proprietary content with publicly available content, enabling our clients to use the Platform as a one-stop shop for their business and competitive intelligence needs."
"We are very pleased to be working with Manzama," said John R. Kouris, DRI Executive Director. "We are always looking for ways to provide benefits to our 22,000 members that increase their efficiency and provide access to information that improves their competitiveness. DRI's partnership with Manzama demonstrates our commitment to helping our members grow their practices."
Content integration is slated to occur in the first quarter of 2013.
Established in 2010, Manzama, Inc. is a company founded by legal professionals who've pioneered the legal industry's first "listening platform." The platform classifies and ranks thousands of legal industry and client industry blogs, news sites, and other social media applications to uncover the most relevant and important information in support of a law firm's or legal professional's business development and practice strategies. The company's flagship service, the Manzama Platform, utilizes a proprietary application that enables lawyers and law firms to quickly uncover and act on salient information about their clients, competitors, legal topics, and issues of interest. For more information, visit www.manzama.com.
DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar is an international organization of defense attorneys and corporate counsel that is recognized as a thought leader and an advocate for the defense bar at the national and state level, as well as in Europe. With 22,000 members, DRI provides members and their clients with access to world-class education, legal resources and numerous marketing and networking opportunities that facilitate career and law firm growth. For more information, visit www.dri.org .
FOR DRI: Tim Kolly
FOR MANZAMA: Allison Nussbaum
SOURCE Manzama, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks