|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 05:12 AM EST||
MUNICH, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ET Solar Group Corp. ("ET Solar"), a leading solar one-stop solution provider, today announces that it has been granted the carbon footprint verification for its PV modules from TUV SUD Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. ("TUV SUD")
Carbon footprint is an important indicator for the environmental friendliness of the product design, manufacturing, quality control and logistics of the applicant companies. The verification is conducted through assessment of the greenhouse gas emission values over the life cycle of the goods and services in question.
After going through various stringent tests, ET Solar modules were proven to be in full compliance with PAS2050. The production cycles under assessment mainly included raw material processing, finished product manufacturing, transportation, and waste treatment phases.
Mr. Dennis She, President and CEO of ET Solar, commented, "We are very proud to have obtained the module verification from TUV SUD, a highly reputable and widely recognized certification body in our industry. It is a strong endorsement to the efforts that we have been paying to be a truly responsible green energy provider."
About ET Solar
ET Solar is one of the globally leading solar one-stop solution providers. With local sales and marketing subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, ET Solar has provided solar modules, turnkey solutions services and PV balance of system components to its customers in over 50 countries. To learn more about ET Solar, please visit http://www.etsolar.com/.
About TUV SUD
Established 145 years ago, TUV SUD is an international leading testing and third-party certification organization with a wealth of GHG verification and certification experience in industries such as energy, manufacturing, waste handling and disposal, forestry, and agriculture. To learn more about TUV SUD, please visit http://www.tuv-sud.com/home_com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher