|By JCN Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 03:10 AM EST||
Osaka, Dec 3, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today released ACM-012Y series equipped with Altera Cyclone FPGA.
The ACM-012Y series is an evaluation board equipped with a ALTERA's high performance FPGA, Cyclone series (Q240 package). The ACM-012Y series have voltage regulators, user LEDs, a oscillator, and a configuration device on its compact credit-card size board. Only one 5.0 V single power supply is needed. There are 100 user I/Os equip Bus switch ICs for 5V tolerant.
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
The ACM-012Y series is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
For the high resolution image, please click here: http://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2012/12L0081.jpg
For the full press release, please visit: http://www.hdl.co.jp/en/index.php?id=265
For more information, please visit: http://www.hdl.co.jp/en/index.php?id=262
- Altera Cyclone FPGA (EP1C6Q240C8N or EP1C12Q240C8N)
- 5.0 V single power supply operation with on-board 3.3 V/1.5 V regulators
- 5V I/O support with Bus switch ICs
- 100 user I/O, 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- On-board Oscillator (30MHz) and External inputs
- Configuration device (Altera, EPCS4SI8N)
- Two User LEDs
- Two Status LED (Power, Power-error)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- JTAG port (10pin header)
- AS port (10pin header)
- High quality six layers PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
About HuMANDATA LTD.
HuMANDATA LTD. is a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards as well as electrical equipment in Japan. Established in July 1990, the company can supply superior products with short lead-time, and can produce various kinds of products in small lots. For more information, please visit http://www.hdl.co.jp/en .
Source: HuMANDATA LTD.
HuMANDATA LTD. Tel: +81-72-620-2002 (Japanese) Fax: +81-72-620-2003 (Japanese/English) URL: www.hdl.co.jp/en/
Copyright 2012 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher