|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 01:49 AM EST||
BAGSVAERD, DENMARK -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 --
Novo Nordisk today announced that Ryzodeg® (insulin degludec/insulin aspart) has passed the review by the First Committee on Drugs of Japan's Pharmaceutical Affairs. The remaining step in the regulatory process is an approval from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
Company announcement No 78 / 2012: http://hugin.info/2013/R/1661613/538373.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Novo Nordisk A/S via Thomson Reuters ONE
Further information Media:
+45 4442 3573
Ambre Morley (US)
+1 609 216 5240
Kasper Roseeuw Poulsen
+45 4442 4303
Frank Daniel Mersebach
+45 4442 0604
Lars Borup Jacobsen
+45 3075 3479
Jannick Lindegaard (US)
+1 609 786 4575
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks