|By Marketwired .||
|December 2, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
CRANSTON, RI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/02/12 -- Technic Inc. has announced the commercial release of its Goldeneye Barrier Layer System specifically engineered for improved corrosion resistance in high speed reel-to-reel connector applications.
Goldeneye's Barrier Layer System is a newly developed universal metal stack, designed to enhance functionality of subsequent precious metal deposits. The System enables the deposition of application specific options from a universal base electrolyte through the use of specifically designed additives.
Metal Stack options include:
1. Goldeneye Nickel - a low stress, highly corrosion-resistant nickel plating process capable of operating at high current densities from a proprietary electrolyte.
2. Goldeneye Nickel ORC - protects over-plated bright tin from discoloration during thermal exposure (e.g., reflow).
3. Goldeneye Level Nickel - enables deposition of a leveled, fully bright nickel deposit at high current densities. Deposit properties, such as hardness and corrosion resistance, are further enhanced with use of Goldeneye Level Nickel.
"Our Goldeneye technology platform continues to receive universal acclaim in our target markets. The Goldeneye Barrier Layer System is a significant step forward in providing superior end product performance in an extremely easy to use electrolyte platform. This technology enables significant advancement in precious metal reduction goals for high reliability applications."
- Rob Schetty, Vice President, Global Technology Sales and Marketing.
Technic, Inc. is a US based, private, financially strong corporation. For over 65 years, Technic has been a global supplier of specialty chemicals, custom finishing equipment, engineered powders, and analytical control systems to the electronic component, printed circuit board, semiconductor, photovoltaic, industrial finishing and decorative industries.
For information on Technic & Technic products go to: www.technic.com or contact Technic at (401) 781-6100.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2168610
Press release contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London