|By Business Wire||
|December 2, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) today announced that Shozo Saito, Corporate Senior Executive Vice President responsible for Toshiba Group's electronic components business, will make the opening keynote speech at SEMICON Japan 2012, on Wednesday, December 5.
Mr. Saito will address "Toshiba's Semiconductor and Storage Products Strategy, and the Renovation of the Semiconductor Industry in Japan." He will introduce Toshiba’s strategies for total innovation in storage in the coming age of smart communities and, in his capacity as Chairperson of the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), a post he has held since in July this year, propose a business model for revitalizing Japan’s semiconductor industry and winning back a greater share of the world semiconductor market.
Keynote speech at SEMICON Japan
|Date:||Wednesday, December 5|
|Venue:||International Conference Room, 2F, Int'l Conference Hall, Makuhari Messe|
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks