|By PR Newswire||
|December 2, 2012 07:02 PM EST||
BIRMINGHAM, England, December 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Benjamin and Elizabeth are best behaved children in 2012
- Naughty Bradley and Paige need to be delightful all December
- Mohammeds much better behaved than Bradleys in Olympic year
- Elizabeths do the Queen proud in Jubilee year
Children called Benjamin and Elizabeth are most likely to be at the top of Santa's gift-list this Christmas.
Research by School Stickers, the leader in school rewards and creator of unique new behaviour management app 'Classroom Carrots', has revealed that children with these names are the most likely to behave well.
But girls called Paige and boys called Bradley may not have so many presents to open on Christmas morning. Unfortunately, children with these names appear to be more prone to naughtiness! However, as this is only the 'draft' list kids still have three weeks to improve their behaviour!
The annual study revealed that boys called Benjamin, Alex, Jordan, Mohammed and Aaron are the most likely to receive School Stickers rewards. But parents should be wary of naming their sons Bradley, Jacob, William, Morgan or Joe as these names appear least often among recipients.
Mums and dads are more likely to have an easier time if they have a daughter called Elizabeth, Rosie, Grace, Lydia or Emma, all names at the top of the School Stickers reward 'league'. But if their little girl is named Paige, Niamh, Natalie, Holly or Phoebe, they could have trouble on their hands!
Neil Hodges, Managing Director, School Stickers said, "The annual 'Santa's Naughty and Nice list' is just a little bit of Christmas fun. All children are individuals and just because a child is called Elizabeth or Benjamin does not mean they are going to be angels, just as Paiges and Bradleys are not necessarily little monsters!
"School Stickers supplies 9,500 schools with stickers, postcards and certificates and this year over 63,000 pupils logged a reward in their online sticker book. We are constantly working with teachers to find ways to help them and our new online app, Classroom Carrots, uses matching physical and virtual rewards to engage pupils. We're proud that our products motivate and inspire young people, whatever their names!"
For the full release visithttp://www.schoolstickers.co.uk/naughty-and-nice-2012 or contact Cath Roan, +44(0)7801-817-451, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?