|By Marketwired .||
|December 2, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 12/02/12 -- Fernhill Corporation, (PINKSHEETS: FERN) is incorporated in Nevada and is a development-stage exploration and mining company. The primary business of the Company is an exploration and mining company focused on identifying and developing advanced stage precious metal exploration projects. It is engaged in the business to identify, explore, develop and operate mineral exploration properties, and to provide mine exploration and operation services to mining properties located throughout North America.
The company is nearing a final agreement with its British Columbia, Canadian mining initiative. Additional analysis of the property will be completed over the next few days with a selection and agreement following thereafter. Both parties will then, with their respective legal teams, work out the details of the contract which we hope to be completed in the coming days. The final points of negotiations include financial commitments, net smelter royalties and amount of preferred stock in exchange for the target assets.
The property does have both an intriguing blend of substantial maturity and promising future development expectations.
Management stated, "We have a number of potential options on the table, but have narrowed this property as its number one prospect to date."
Fernhill Corporation would also like to announce the launch of its corporate website at: www.fernhillcorp.com
Forward Looking Statements and Safe Harbor Statement:
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements which relate to future events. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as "may," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential" or "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our or our industry's actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. While these forward-looking statements, and any assumptions upon which they are based, are made in good faith and reflect our current judgment regarding the direction of our business, actual results will almost always vary, sometimes materially, from any estimates, predictions, projections, assumptions or other future performance suggested herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London