|By Business Wire||
|December 2, 2012 09:17 AM EST||
Cirruspath today announced that Foursquare has deployed Cirrus Insight via the AppExchange, the world’s leading business apps marketplace. Cirrus Insight is a powerful browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that instantly displays contextual Salesforce information alongside emails in Gmail. Cirrus Insight enables Foursquare’s sales team to view Salesforce contacts, create new leads, and save emails to Salesforce -- all from within their Gmail app.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Cirrus Insight is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000004fnkUEAQ
Comments on the News
- “We’re thrilled that Cirrus Insight has helped Foursquare to enhance its interaction with its members. By putting the power of Salesforce inside Gmail, the staff at Foursquare can better cultivate relationships with members and Brand Platform Partners,” said Brandon Bruce, COO and Co-founder of Cirruspath.
- “Our sales team deals with many clients and agencies and Cirrus Insight lets us organize them efficiently,” said Eric Friedman, Director of Sales Operations at Foursquare. “Cirrus Insight ensures that we stay on top of inbound emails and leads as our sales team and our business continue to grow.”
- “Companies around the globe are looking to transform their business for the social revolution,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Cirruspath are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Foursquare dramatically change how they connect with customers to drive growth.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
As a recognized pioneer in the technology industry, Foursquare is constantly looking for solutions to improve the way they do business. Previously, the staff at Foursquare had to leave the Gmail application to access or update information in Salesforce. Today, by putting Salesforce information at their fingertips in Gmail, Cirrus Insight enables Foursquare employees to more efficiently focus on their members and partners.
Streamlining Foursquare’s workflow means that sales and support staff have constant, real-time information about their members as they communicate with them by email. Cirrus Insight brings together two leading cloud business apps, Salesforce and Gmail, to boost productivity and results. Foursquare utilizes Cirrus Insight to improve customer interactions, resolve support tickets, close deals, and increase revenue.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,700 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Cirruspath makes Cirrus Insight, a browser extension for Google Chrome and Firefox that instantly puts the power of Salesforce right inside Gmail. With CRM context in the inbox, users can more effectively and efficiently cultivate relationships with leads and customers. Cirrus Insight supports all editions of Salesforce and both Gmail and Google Apps. Any user of Salesforce and Gmail can install Cirrus Insight in seconds from the AppExchange or the Cirrus Insight website: http://www.cirrusinsight.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks