|By PR Newswire||
|December 2, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2012 /CNW/ - The Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction will be announcing its 2013 Taylor Prize longlist via a CNW news release on Tuesday, December 4th at 7 am EST. There will be 15 non-fiction titles on this list, and it will be from this group of semi-finalists that the Prize will, create the 2013 Prize shortlist.
The shortlist will be revealed at a press conference on January 9th, and the winner will be named at a gala luncheon and awards ceremony at the King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto on Monday, March 4, 2013.
Established in 1998, The Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction is Canada's most prestigious award for literary non-fiction. The trustees of the Charles Taylor Foundation are Michael Bradley (Toronto), Judith Mappin (Montreal), David Staines (Ottawa), and Noreen Taylor (Toronto).
The presenting sponsor of The Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction is RBC Wealth Management; its Major Sponsor is Windfields Farm; its media sponsors are The Globe and Mail (exclusive newspaper sponsor); CBC Books; CNW Group; The Huffington Post Canada, Maclean's magazine, and Quill & Quire magazine; its in-kind sponsors are Authors at Harbourfront Centre, Ben McNally Books, Event Source, Indigo Books and Music, Kobo Inc., and The King Edward Hotel.
SOURCE Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher