|By PR Newswire||
|December 1, 2012 02:46 PM EST||
RED BANK, N.J., Dec. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey offered customers who are continuing to recover in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy access to a wide array of professionals and resources including: FEMA, The United Way of Monmouth County, real estate and relocation assistance, contractors, restoration and cleaning services, and banking and flood insurance representatives, during a "Homeowner Recovery Resource Day" held at their Red Bank office, Saturday, December 1, 2012.
"Today is about more than just insurance, it's about doing our part to help our neighbors." explained Plymouth Rock Assurance President and CEO Gerry Wilson. "Recovering from Sandy has been a painful and complex process for many. Gathering federal, local and private resources into a single room, was an opportunity for us to help make things a little easier for customers during this most challenging time.
Eli Cohen of Melmed Construction was one of the many professionals helping attendees. "We came looking for a contractor and found a friend," said Charles and Kathie Sakin of Wall, NJ, shaking Cohen's hand.
Attendees enjoyed a complimentary hot buffet brunch and met with recovery experts. "We don't know of any other companies providing this type of service," said Wilson, "but we believe it is the right thing to do."
Doing the "right thing" is of paramount importance to Plymouth Rock. The auto insurance company believes in "Sandy Forgiveness", and recently announced that any auto comprehensive claims submitted due to Superstorm Sandy will not be factored into customer insurance rates. While other auto insurance companies are penalizing NJ customers by charging a higher rate for Sandy-related auto claims, Plymouth Rock has vowed to protect both current and new customers from increases due to Sandy auto comprehensive claims.
Plymouth Rock Assurance is a marketing name used by a group of separate companies that write and manage property and casualty insurance in multiple states. Insurance in New Jersey is underwritten by High Point Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Teachers Auto Insurance Company of New Jersey, Palisades Safety and Insurance Association, and their affiliates. Each company is financially responsible only for its own insurance products. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued by each company.
SOURCE Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks