|By Marketwired .||
|December 1, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/01/12 -- Honda (UK) has joined forces with independent market expert CAP and launched an online Used Car Valuation Tool, allowing owners of any UK registered car to obtain a hassle-free valuation within seconds.
This complimentary tool can be found at www.honda.co.uk/cars/usedcarvaluation and has been created to supply impartial and invaluable information when users are thinking about changing their car.
All the data is supplied and regularly updated by CAP - the market leading provider of vehicle valuation data - and works on all makes and models. The valuation tool can also be accessed via the Used Car or New Car pages of the Honda website, or direct from a search engine.
On the first screen, users are asked to fill in their contact details plus information on the car, including registration number and mileage. They can also specify whether they plan to part-exchange, sell outright to a dealer or dispose of the vehicle privately. After submitting the form, users will then be given the opportunity to view their CAP part-exchange valuation.
Olivia Dunn, Head of Marketing, Honda (UK) commented: "Getting your current car valued is the first step on the road to replacing it and can be stressful, so by offering this service direct from our www.honda.co.uk website and linking it to our new car and 'Approved Used' ranges, we hope to make the purchase process as smooth and easy as possible."
CAP CEO Ian Rendle said: "The Honda online used car valuation tool is a perfect example of how CAP services enhance the online experience for Honda's existing and prospective customers making it easier for them to buy their next car. We are delighted to be partnering with Honda and we look forward to continuing to support the development of their online services in the months and years ahead."
Notes to editors
The tool takes no account of the individual car's condition, so is presented as a range of values. Users are instructed to contact their nearest Honda dealer to get a more accurate price. Only one valuation per customer per month is allowed.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher