|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 10:22 PM EST||
PAULSBORO, N.J., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Conrail today released additional information for persons requiring assistance related to the Paulsboro NJ railroad incident:
Conrail has established a public assistance center located at the Paulsboro Fire Department,1502 Swedesboro Ave, Paulsboro, NJ.
Representatives will be available there to assist with any issues that have arisen due to this incident.
Hours of operation will be 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (the center will be open later on the evening of November 30, 2012)
Persons requiring assistance may also call toll-free: 1-800-230-7049
This information is also available on www.conrail.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks