|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 09:30 PM EST||
BALA CYNWYD, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Sauer-Danfoss, Inc. ("Sauer-Danfoss" or the "Company") (NYSE- SHS-News) relating to the proposed acquisition by Danfoss A/S ("Danfoss").
Under the terms of the transaction, Sauer-Danfoss shareholders will receive only $49.00 in cash for each share of Sauer-Danfoss stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Sauer-Danfoss for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Danfoss. The transaction may undervalue the Company and will result in a loss for many Sauer-Danfoss shareholders. For example Sauer-Danfoss stock traded at $60.25 on May 11, 2011 and $52.73 as recently as November 29, 2012. In addition, Danfoss currently owns approximately 76% of Sauer-Danfoss's outstanding shares and may be taking advantage of its position as the majority shareholder.
If you own shares of Sauer-Danfoss stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/510-shs-sauer-danfoss-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher