|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 07:20 PM EST||
PHOENIX, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- As of 5pm, the Arizona Lottery officially announces that the $587.5 Million Powerball jackpot winner has NOT come forward to claim their prize.
The Arizona Lottery offices are now closed and will reopen for business Monday, December 3 at 8am.
Once the winning ticket is claimed at the Arizona Lottery office during regular operating hours, the Arizona Lottery will host a press conference to announce that the prize has been claimed regardless of whether or not the winner agrees to participate or remain anonymous.
Spokespeople from the Arizona Lottery will not be available for interviews, questions or comment over the weekend.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?