|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 05:20 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 30, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Capital Trust II (the "Trust"), a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank, announced today its intention to redeem all of the outstanding TD Capital Trust II Securities - Series 2012-1 ("TD CaTS II") on December 31, 2012, at a price per unit of $1,000 plus the unpaid distribution payable on the redemption date of December 31, 2012. Notice will be delivered to TD CaTS II holders in accordance with the terms outlined in the TD CaTS II prospectus.
In accordance with the terms of the declaration of trust governing the Trust, the Trust has deposited an amount equal to the redemption proceeds in trust for the holders of the TD CaTS II, which deposit constitutes payment and satisfaction by the Trust of the redemption proceeds payable on the TD CaTS II. As a result, the rights of a holder of the TD CaTS II are limited to receiving, on December 31, 2012, the proportion of the amount so deposited applicable to such holder's TD CaTS II, without any interest thereon.
About TD Bank Group
The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves approximately 22 million customers in four key businesses operating in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Canada Trust and TD Auto Finance Canada; Wealth and Insurance, including TD Waterhouse, an investment in TD Ameritrade, and TD Insurance; U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, and TD Auto Finance U.S.; and Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities. TD also ranks among the world's leading online financial services firms, with approximately 8.5 million online customers. TD had CDN$806 billion in assets on July 31, 2012. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades under the symbol "TD" on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks