|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 04:03 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- S Split Corp. (TSX:SBN)(TSX:SBN.PR.A) has declared monthly distributions payable on December 31, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012, ex-dividend date of December 12, 2012 in the following amounts per share:
Share Class Ticker Amount Per Share Class A Shares SBN $0.03920 Preferred Shares SBN.PR.A $0.04375
To the extent that any portions of the distributions are ordinary taxable dividends and not capital gains dividends, they will be eligible dividends.
For further information, please contact Investor Relations at 416.681.3966, toll free at 1.800.725.7172 or visit www.strathbridge.com.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment funds. Please read the prospectus before investing. Investment funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher