|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 01:16 PM EST||
LONDON, November 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New research by Mintel has shown that UK women spend about £289 per year on facial treatments, including Botox, but with a The Body Shop face mask anyone can treat their skin this winter and get that gorgeous pampering feeling without the guilt.
Products that make people look and feel better are sought after by both sexes. In fact, according to a 2012 poll, British men's beauty spend is catching up with that of their female counterparts. Treatments that work for both men and women could save you a lot of space in your beauty cabinet, especially in winter, when conditions like central heating and cold air can take their toll on the exposed skin of the face, causing it to dry out.
The combination of factors can make skin look tired and dry in winter, just at the time of year when the party season is creeping up on us.
While most people are aware that breakouts, congestion around the nose and chin areas, and flaky patches need regular care, they may not realise that the whole process of applying and relaxing with a face mask will rest your tired mind too.
The Tea Tree Face Mask is a refreshing and cleansing mask that's specifically made for people with breakout-prone skin. Made with organic, steam-distilled tea tree oil from Kenya, soothes redness, leaving skin feeling softer and clearer with regular use. The mask does not dry, so for 5-10 minutes of pamper time users can relax without the tight feeling many cleansing masks give. At £10.00 for a 100ml pot, it's also an easy investment compared with a beauty salon facial.
To get the most from a leave-on pampering mask, it's a good idea to gently prepare your skin first. A bestselling exfoliator from The Body Shop is the Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator. A 75ml tube costs £9.00, and refreshes the skin without using abrasive, irritating ingredients.
Part of the Seaweed Range, this exfoliator is made with bladderwrack from south-west Ireland, and offers effective protection against breakouts without drying the skin. Used once or twice a week, it can help reduce excess oil production so skin doesn't end up looking shiny.
For a complete range of treatments for dry, normal, and oily skin visit http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk
Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44-(0)207-208-7904
SOURCE The Body Shop
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London