|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 01:15 PM EST||
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GMH Mortgage Services LLC, a nationally recognized Mortgage Banker, headquartered in Newtown Square, PA, is pleased to announce the addition of Bill Bogle as Senior Vice President of Capital Markets.
"Bill is a tremendous addition to our growing team," stated Karen Bausman, President of GMH Mortgage Services. "Bill brings a superior track record for 'best in class' tactical approaches to financial modeling, product development and trading efficiencies that have been the spring board to production levels that created a foray to selling agency direct," finished Bausman.
Mr. Bogle has over 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry and most recently worked at New Penn Financial as Vice President of Secondary Marketing. Having served in capital markets roles for several firms, Bill brings a wealth of experience and a competitive dimension that will allow GMH to further enhance their diversity of product offerings, expand the investor base, add liquidity by increasing warehouse capacity and maximize the overall profitability of the firm.
"I'm looking forward to adding my experience to the GMH team and providing an immediate impact on new investor opportunities and additional products for our borrowers," stated Mr. Bogle. "GMH Mortgage is expanding at a rapid pace, and I am excited to be a part of the GMH Mortgage team."
GMH Mortgage is currently licensed in 14 states including CA, CT, DE, FL, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NC, PA, SC, TX and VA, and is aggressively seeking branch managers and loan officers to add to their team.
About GMH Mortgage:
GMH Mortgage Services, "The Gold Standard Of Mortgage Banking" is a full service Mortgage Banker, with 14 locations around the country, headquartered in Newtown Square, PA. Utilizing in‐house underwriting and funding of mortgage loans, GMH strives to provide quality loan products, competitive rates, and outstanding customer service to all clients.
SOURCE GMH Mortgage Services LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London