|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 01:15 PM EST||
OCEANSIDE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- Citadel EFT, Inc's. (OTCQB: CDFT) CEO Gary DeRoos retains the services of Lorin Rosen as their primary securities attorney.
Lorin A. Rosen received her BGS from the University of Michigan and her Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School, graduating in the top 20% of her class in 1994. Ms. Rosen is a corporate and real estate attorney that spent her first few years as an attorney on Wall Street as the Assistant Corporate Secretary for Prudential Securities Inc. Ms. Rosen has over 18 years experience as a transactional attorney, combining both Wall Street experience along with general practice and real estate experience as an attorney in Brattleboro, Vermont. Ms. Rosen served on the Brattleboro, Vermont Development Review Board prior to returning to New York in 2007. Ms. Rosen is a member of the New York and Vermont Bar Associations as well as belonging to the Commercial Committee of the Suffolk County Bar and the Business Committee of the New York Bar.
Gary DeRoos, CEO, stated "Lorin will help with all aspects of listing the Company on the American Stock Exchange, AMEX. This AMEX listing should give preferred shareholders the ability to leverage with security based lines of credit ("SBLOC"), using the 'C' shares at a rate of approximately libor plus 1 to 2 percent. This could give them the ability to expand and grow their business even more than they are currently."
"The beauties of utilizing SBLOC's are they are non-recourse lines of credit. They are based on the equity, not a person's credit worthiness; you can have horrible credit and still apply. There is no where that I know of that gives you this rate with no credit checks," DeRoos says.
With Citadel EFT having SBLOC access, and once CDFT is listed on the AMEX, the Company will be reaching out to USA and foreign based companies that want to grow their business, without the high interest rate loan banks
About Citadel EFT, Inc:
Based in Oceanside, CA, Citadel EFT, Inc., provides credit card merchant account services to retailers, mail order companies and online service providers. The Company provides a free terminal to the business owner and charges no yearly fees, monthly minimums, statement, or address verification fees. Citadel markets its services directly and also through resellers.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT
CDFT cautions that the statements made in this press release constitute forward-looking statements, and not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from the projections in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management at the time the statements are made.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London