|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 12:16 PM EST||
CHICO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- AmeraMex International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AMMX), a provider of heavy equipment to logistics companies (stevedoring), infrastructure construction, commercial farming and mining companies, will host a conference call providing an update for shareholders and members of the financial community.
The call, chaired by AmeraMex CEO Lee Hamre, is scheduled for Monday, December 10, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PST), 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (EST). All shareholders and members of the investment community are cordially invited to participate in the conference call.
The conference call dial-in number for both U.S. and international callers is 1-480-629-9808. Please dial in to the conference five minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and ask the operator for the AmeraMex conference call, ID 4579081.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available from December 10, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern, through December 24, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. The replay can be accessed by dialing 1-858-384-5517 and entering conference pin number 4579081.
About AmeraMex International
AmeraMex International sells, leases and rents heavy equipment to companies within four industries: construction (light and infrastructure), shipping logistics, mining and commercial farming. AmeraMex International's largest product line is specialized container handling equipment that enables stevedoring companies to quickly and efficiently load and offload container and general freight ships dockside. AmeraMex, with customers in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe, has over 30 years of experience in heavy equipment sales and service and inventories top-of-the-line equipment from manufacturers such as Taylor Machine Works Inc. and Terex Heavy Equipment. For more information visit the AmeraMex website, www.AMMX.net.
Investor and Media Relations
McCloud Communications, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?