|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 12:14 PM EST||
CANADIAN LAKES, Mich., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For a Limited Time Only, www.thegolfteestore.com is offering for free 3 new Dunlop golf balls which can be personalized with a company logo, personal photo or text that is printed in a high quality full color process. Golf lovers who are looking to upgrade to a Golf Ball brand like Titleist, Callaway, TaylorMade and others, can do so at a very low cost. The 12 free Golf Tees that come with the golf balls are in the classic style length of 2 3/4" varnished wood which will be personalized in black print on one side up to 26 characters. Tees can also be upgraded to two sided printing as well as to the longer length tees of 3 1/4". Personalization for this promotion is made easy using The Golf Tee Stores simple online one page form to complete the process for a fast and convenient give away.
In reviewing the demographics of golfers which is estimated to be over 28 million by the National Golf Foundation in 2009, Mr. Roland Colonna, the VP of Marketing for The Golf Tee Store states, "I'm sure my fellow golfers can always use a few more free golf balls and tees if not for themselves surely for their family, friends or business associates. The thing that makes this promotion so great is the free personalization which lends itself to a very thoughtful gift especially so close to the holidays."
The Golf Tee Store is a leading and established online internet marketplace dedicated to supplying personalized golf balls, logo golf balls and personalized golf tees in a combination of different packages at affordable prices.
SOURCE The Golf Tee Store
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks