|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 12:10 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Zillow, Inc. ("Zillow" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: Z), concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders.
On September 6, 2012, the Company raised $156 million in a second equity offering. Shortly thereafter, on September 20, 2012, Zillow stock reached an all-time high when it closed at $46.17 per share. At times surrounding these two events, Company insiders were selling over 3 million shares of Zillow stock for approximately $115 million in proceeds.
On November 5, 2012, the Company issued a press release in which it reduced its fourth quarter and full year 2012 guidance and revealed revenue below analyst estimates. The Company additionally disclosed that one of its products, estimates of home valuation called "Zestimates," had lost a large display advertiser, causing weakness in the Company's display advertising business.
As a result of the foregoing, Zillow stock dropped from its $46.17 per share high to a low of $23.36 per share on November 13, 2012. Company stock is currently trading below $27.00.
Our investigation concerns whether the Zillow board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders, grossly mismanaged the Company, and/or committed abuses of control in connection with the foregoing.
If you own Zillow shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Matthew M. Houston, Esq.
Benjamin Sachs-Michaels, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
Attorney Advertising. © 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks