|By Marketwire .||
|November 30, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
CORK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- QUMAS today announced the launch of its new website, www.QUMAS.com, promoting its leading Quality and Compliance Management Solutions for the Life Science industry. The new QUMAS website provides customers with a more intuitive user interface, instant updates, faster navigation and improved search.
The homepage welcomes visitors with bold bright colors, a clean uncluttered design, and highlights content focused on quality management and compliance solutions for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Generic Drug Manufacturers, and Manufacturing Organizations.
The new site was written in HTML 5 and designed with a simplified layout and intuitive navigation. The search function was significantly improved, through redesigning the information architecture and tagging information throughout the site. Deep footers and sidebars on every page provide shortcuts to multimedia content, product resources and whitepapers.
A major aspect of the new site is the use of Drupal, an open source Content Management System, laying the groundwork for a philosophy of on-going evolution and expansion of QUMAS.com.
"An open source CMS was mandatory for us, to enable our team of subject matter and marketing experts to work collaboratively on the new website, and to cater for fast-paced, evolving web technologies. Drupal was selected as the most appropriate CMS based on its principles, scalability and ease-of-use. Our aim was to reduce complexity and improve usability; we now provide an engaging and informative experience for visitors. The new website provides increased flexibility for future growth," said Brendan Foley, Head of Creative & UX at QUMAS.
"Now the site has been redesigned, we expect an increase in website visitors, content consumption and landing page conversions. We look forward to feedback from our users and exciting new developments to come," said Caoimhe Kiely, VP of Marketing at QUMAS.
QUMAS is the leader in Compliance and Quality Management Solutions for the Life Sciences industry, with 270 global customer deployments and domain expertise in regulatory compliance since 1994.
QUMAS Quality Management solutions provide Electronic Document Management, Electronic Process Management (CAPA, Deviation, Audit), and GMP Compliance Management. QUMAS Regulatory Affairs solutions provide content and Submission Management including eCTD, scanning, and automated import of paper documents.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks