|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 07:35 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, will be available to media to provide an update on Bill C-31-Protecting Canada's Immigration System Act.
DATE: Friday, November 30, 2012 TIME: 9:30 a.m. ET LOCATION: National Press Theatre 150 Wellington Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Journalists who are not members of the National Press Gallery will require accreditation from the gallery in advance. For more information, contact Collin Lafrance at email@example.com
Out-of-town journalists can also dial in to listen to the news conference. Please note this will be a listen-mode only line.
Participant dial-in: 613-960-7526 / 1-877-413-4814
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - National Headquarters
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher