|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 06:45 AM EST||
CLEVELAND, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- Kuno Creative, a leading inbound marketing agency, has released a new download for Enterprise Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs), "The Executive Guide to Enterprise Inbound Marketing Guide." The free guide is designed for large companies exploring inbound marketing as a means of augmenting their digital marketing strategies.
"Enterprises are becoming acutely aware of inbound marketing as a means of enhancing their digital marketing," said John McTigue, Executive Vice President and Co-Owner of Kuno Creative. "You won't find many Fortune 500 companies that are starting from scratch -- far from it -- but they do want to make their online marketing operations leaner and more effective."
With the pressure on to demonstrate the ROI of marketing efforts, CMOs are looking for new techniques to measure and improve results. Enterprise inbound marketing is one of the fastest-growing strategies for meeting this increasing demand for accountability.
In "The Enterprise Inbound Marketing Guide," CMOs will uncover:
- The challenges most enterprise CMOs face, according to a recent IBM survey
- How inbound marketing and lead generation and lead nurturing strategies and technology address their digital marketing needs
- Best practices designed to capture and manage more qualified sales leads for enterprises via marketing automation
- Case studies on enterprises growing their sales pipeline and leveraging social media more effectively using inbound marketing
To download a free copy of "The Enterprise Inbound Marketing Guide" and other Kuno Creative resources, visit www.kunocreative.com/resources.
About Kuno Creative
Founded in 2000, Kuno Creative is an enterprise inbound marketing agency specializing in digital marketing, with an emphasis on content marketing, persona development, lead generation, lead nurturing, and marketing analytics. Kuno is a Certified Gold HubSpot Partner. Contact Kuno Creative at 1-800-303-0806 or www.kunocreative.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher