|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 02:16 AM EST||
TOKYO, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Toshiba Corporation (Head office Tokyo, Japan) has announced the launch of its new global communication character, "TabletMan", with the aim to raise the brand awareness and understanding of Toshiba, and to promote its innovative tablets. TabletMan made its first international mark in Singapore with plans to expand globally.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59366-toshiba-tabletman-global-promotion-first-destination-singapore
TabletMan is a fusion that brings together humanity and technology. With its cool appearance, LED sensors and tablet applications, he leads mankind to the future. With his appearances at events, TabletMan acts as a bridge to facilitate human communication, where people share their opinion online on how they think about the future of human beings through Facebook network.
During his appearance at the digital event, "SITEX", held at the Singapore Expo Hall from November 22-25, TabletMan gained vast popularity and received news coverage broadcasted by Singapore's TV station.
- TabletMan meets "the future you" http://youtu.be/BNRJ8BLP8SQ
- TabletMan - YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/toshibanotepc
Since his appearance in Singapore, TabletMan's Facebook page has attracted more than 50,000 fans in two weeks where the number of fans is expected to further increase.
- TabletMan Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tabletman.toshiba
Going forward, TabletMan will visit more countries and regions to share the hopes and stories of people around the world from different backgrounds and cultures online, sketching out together "What our future will be?" With that in mind, technology and ideas come together and bridge the communication between the real and virtual world.
(For reference) Production company GREAT WORKS (TOKYO&CHINA) + SUPER NATURE
For further information, please contact
Toshiba Corporation, Advertising Division,
Takafumi Arai / Aya Fukuzumi
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks