|By PR Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 01:04 AM EST||
MUMBAI, November 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
GM of Company's Data Management Business Cited for Key Role in Supporting Channel Partners
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that Mike Crest, General Manager of Data Management, has been named a Top 25 Innovator of 2012 by CRN. This annual list, part of the publication's Top 100 Executives in the IT Channel for 2012, salutes the most influential and innovative channel executives in North America.
Winners were chosen based on nominations from solution providers and ranked executives based on channel influence, effectiveness and visibility, along with business and sales impact. Among the criteria were channel sales volume, channel investment and resources, channel advocacy and visibility, and performance in UBM Channel research projects (including the Annual Report Card and Channel Champions). A panel of UBM Channel editors made the final selections.
Crest was recognized for playing a key role at CA Technologies, leading the team that develops, sells and supports the company's CA ARCserve data recovery software and CA ERwin data modeling product lines. "And as a longtime friend of the channel," CRN stated, "Crest is making sure partners are on board."
"It's a great honor to be recognized by CRN," said Crest. "This award demonstrates how important the channel is to our business strategy and how committed I am to meeting the needs of our channel partners."
Expanded coverage of the 2012 Top 100 Executives will be featured in the November issue of CRN Magazine and online at http://www.crn.com/.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at http://www.ca.com/.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2012 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Primary Media Contact: Pallavi Bordoloi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9867696467
Secondary Media Contact: Nikita Nadwani, email@example.com, 91-9167443578
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks