|By ACN Newswire||
|November 30, 2012 12:51 AM EST||
Between its offering in February and November 27th, E Fund RMB Fixed Income Fund reaped a total return exceeding 5%. Annualized ROR is 6.17% on the bond's Class A (EFFMBFA HK), and 6.7% on its Class I (EFFMBFI HK), putting E Fund Management firmly ahead of its other three competitors under the Renminbi Qualified Institutional Investors Program (RQFII).
Nathan Lin, Managing Director of E Fund Management, attributes success of the R E Fund RMB Fixed Income Fund to sensible position managing based on market analysis from an experienced team with a sustained commitment to long-term value. E Fund is in the process of applying for new quotas for its RMB fixed income bond, after the first batch of RMB 1.1 billion was swiftly taken up by the market.
China's regulatory authority has also added an additional RMB 3-billion quota to E Fund CSI 100 A-Share ETF(83100 HK, 3100 HK), its Renminbi ETF product which tracks China's CSI 100 index, upon a positive market reception for its initial RMB 2-billion package.
'Renminbi's appreciation is definitely an attraction to the market. Yet as we observe, most investors are drawn to the long-term potential of the China market as a premium destination of assets allocation.' Mr. Lin said.
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher