|By ACN Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 10:09 PM EST||
The theme is the trade of content itself beyond borders. The two-day event features 12 plenary sessions by 16 speakers from 8 countries. The industry gurus will share insights on leveraging New Media channels.
Mr. Cyril Pereira, co-chair of APC 2012 declared, "APC 2012 creates the environment for editors to showcase excellent content and publishers to explore cross-border opportunities. APC is a B2B Marketplace to monetize CONTENT and BRAND."
After pioneering Online, Mobile and Digital 'how to' workshops six years ago, the Asian Publishing Convention (APC) moves up the value chain to enable publishers to trade content through archive-buy-sell platforms and cross-border licensing, franchising and joint-ventures - in this first Asian Content Marketplace.
An integral feature of APC is the Asian Publishing Awards (APA). The awards, which cover magazine, book and online integration, received 157 entries from 34 media companies across 8 countries. The 56 finalists will be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner tonight, November 30, at the Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur.
The B2B Content Marketplace is at the Mezzanine Level of Crowne Plaza Mutiara. It facilitates publishers, editors, solution providers and freelancers to buy and sell content across borders. It features the Publishing Suite, Digi Center and the Freelance Cafe.
APC 2012 is organized by Exedra Events and presented by Strategic Corporate Partners Asendia, Adobe and WoodWing. The Publishing Awards co-sponsor is Magzter. Cooperating Partners are Hong Bao Media, Angsana Spa and Streetflick Photography.
The national magazine associations who are partners of APC are: ASEAN Book Publishers Association (ABPA), Association of Indian Magazines (AIM), Asian Media Information and Communication Centre (AMIC), Asia Pacific Publishing Association (APPA), Federation of Provincial Press Clubs of the Philippines, Inc. (FPPCPI), Magazine Business Association of Taipei (MBAT), Magazine Publishers Association of Malaysia (MPA), Magazine Publishers Association of Singapore (MPAS), National Book Development Board (NBDB), National Book Development Council of Singapore (NBDCS), Publishers Association of the Philippines, Inc. (PAPI), The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) and VietnamMarcom.
APC 2012 is also supported by AdAsia, Adobo Magazine, Asian e-Marketing, BusinessWorld, EventFame, and The Outsourcing Magazine as official Media Partners. PR partners are Integrated Public Relations (Malaysia), ACN Newswire, and Creative Crest (India).
To find out more about the Asian Publishing Convention, please visitwww.publishingconvention.com.
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: +632 846 8339
About Asian Publishing Convention
Source: Asian Publishing Convention
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London