|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 09:42 PM EST||
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OC Car Dealers, comprised of Toyota Place, OC Nissan Irvine, OC Nissan Garden Grove and Scion Place, is happy to announce the arrival of several 2013 models to their four dealerships. At OC Nissan Irvine, they recently received the 2013 Nissan 370Z, Altima, Murano, Rogue, Versa, Juke, Armada, Pathfinder, Maxima and Sentra. At OC Nissan Garden Grove, the dealers received the 370Z, Altima, Cube, GT-R, Juke, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Sentra and Versa.
At Toyota Place, the 2013 4Runner, Avalon, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Matrix, Prius, Prius v, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra and Venza are now available to view in their showroom or take for a test drive around their lot. Scion Place is happy to welcome the highly popular 2013 Scion FR-S to their dealership as well. The sporty car has been making waves with its powerful performance and affordable cost. The Scion tC is also now available for residents of Orange County to view and test drive at the dealer. To learn more about any one of these dealerships or the new 2013 models, please visit us on the web at www.occardealers.com.
Source: OC Car Dealers
SOURCE OC Car Dealers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?