|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 09:12 PM EST||
GARDEN GROVE, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Scion Place is happy to announce the arrival of the FR-S to their showroom. Southern California residents can now test drive the new model at the dealer. The FR-S was made for performance driving enthusiasts—on a budget. With an entry-level price range in the mid 20 thousands, 200 horsepower and 4 cylinder, the sleek and stylish FR-S is sure to be on the top of any driving enthusiast's wish list.
Scion Place offers the new FR-S in both manual and automatic transmissions. On the website, customers have the option to become pre-approved for a car loan or to get a price quote on the FR-S. To schedule a test drive or to learn more about Scion Place or the FR-S, please visit us on the web at www.scionplace.com.
SOURCE Scion Place
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London