|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 08:54 PM EST||
OTTAWA, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- Enablence Technologies Inc. ("Enablence" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ENA), a leading supplier of optical components and subsystems for access, metro and long-haul markets, announced today it has filed its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2012. Additional information concerning the Company, including its unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements and its Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations ("MD&A") for the first quarter ended September 30, 2012 can be found at www.sedar.com.
About Enablence Technologies Inc.
Enablence is a publicly traded company that designs, manufactures and sells optical components and subsystems to a global customer base. It utilizes its patented technologies, including planar lightwave circuit ("PLC") intellectual property, in the production of an array of photonic components and broadband subsystems that deliver a key portion of the infrastructure for current and next-generation telecommunication systems. The Company's product lines address all three segments of optical networks: access - connecting homes and businesses to the network; metro - communication rings within large cities; and long-haul - linking cities and continents. For more information, visit www.enablence.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Enablence Technologies Inc.
Chair of the Board
+1 613 656-2850 ext. 0
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher