|By Marketwire .||
|November 29, 2012 08:49 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- PetroGlobe Inc. ("PetroGlobe" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:PGB) announces it has filed its interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 and accompanying Management's Discussion and Analysis with Canadian securities regulatory authorities. These filings are available for review under the Corporation's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
ABOUT PETROGLOBE INC.
PetroGlobe is a Calgary, Alberta based public company, engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas in Canada. PetroGlobe's focus is on high working interest, company-operated properties in Alberta, including Pembina Cardium light oil, Pembina Edmonton Sands natural gas, Red Earth Slave Point light oil and Sawtooth oil in the Grand Forks/Taber area of southern Alberta. PetroGlobe's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trade under the symbol PGB.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks