|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 08:10 PM EST||
BETHPAGE, N.Y., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- This Blog Needs A Title is a blog. But you already knew that didn't you?
I could just say that this blog is one that needs a title and leave it there but then this part would be really short.
Basically my blog consists of two kinds of posts I put up. The short posts and the long posts.
Most of the time the short posts are organized in a one sentence per line structure. That way readers won't be overwhlemed by words. Most posts are no longer than 200 words. If that this part maybe longer than half of those I put up.
The second kind of posts I put up are short stories that run between 400-500 words. These are written in the traditional paragraph format. By which I mean one paragraph could have ten sentences in it. I highly doubt that though.
Very few images are on this blog. Because I'm a writer, not an artist. And I stink with cameras. My silly jokes and stories are the best I can do.
Here are some questions you may have about my blog.
- Who is the audience?
Anyone who reads this blog qualifies as a reader and are part of the audience which is good enough for me.
- What is the press release about?
To get the word out about the blog. Thought that was self explanatory.
- Where will it have the most effect?
Your guess is as good as mine. Probably better.
- When is the best time to distribute it?
A time when people would read it would probably be best.
- Why should my audience care?
They don't really have to care. They just have to read my blog. That's all. I'm not asking for a donation or anything.
I hope I cleared any confusion there may have been.
If not then I guess you'll just have to read my blog.
And for the record I really wish I had a promo code for this press release.
SOURCE This Blog Needs A Title
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks