|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 07:02 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 --
This document corrects and replaces the media advisory that was sent today at 11:37 AM ET.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Associate Deputy Minister Claude Carriere and Ontario Agriculture Minister Ted McMeekin will be in Toronto on Friday, November 30, to open an AgriProcessors/Producers' Summit being jointly hosted by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. About 40 processors and producers from across Canada are gathering together to discuss how to develop a more effective and efficient supply chain.
Prior to speaking, they will do a walkabout of an Innovation Showcase being held in conjunction with the Summit. The showcase will feature exhibitors displaying innovations in food processing.
Media are invited to follow them as they tour the showcase, to listen to them speak, and to ask questions afterwards. The remainder of the Summit will be closed to the media.
EVENT: Opening of AgriProcessors/Producers' Summit DATE: Friday, November 30 TIME: 8:30-9 a.m. Associate DM and Ontario Minister will tour the exhibits of the Innovation Showcase 9 a.m. Associate DM and Ontario Minister will speak LOCATION: DoubleTree Hotel 655 Dixon Road Toronto, Ontario
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
The Office of the Honourable Gerry Ritz
Regional Communications Officer
AAFC Ontario Region
The Office of the Honourable Ted McMeekin
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher