|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 07:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Myles L. Berman has yet again received the prestigious 2012 AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®. An AV® Preeminent™ Rating is a distinct achievement and considered to be "the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process." The rating signifies the "Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards," to any individual lawyer and places Myles L. Berman among the elite of fellow professionals.
Martindale-Hubbell® ratings are determined by attorneys for attorneys and reflect the anonymous opinions of peers. An attorney must be a member of the Bar for at least ten years to be eligible for an AV® Rating. Both members of the Bar and the Judiciary in the United States and Canada evaluate the attorney in two categories, Legal Ability and General Ethical Standards, and rate their professional ability in their specific area of practice, including their legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and experience.
The Legal Ability Rating of "A" is given if an attorney is deemed to have "very high to preeminent" legal ability and serves as an objective indicator for clients of legal services to justify their hiring decisions. In order to receive a Legal Ability Rating, an attorney must also receive the General Ethical Standards Rating. In the category of General Ethical Standards Rating, the only rating available is "V," which stands for "very high," and denotes adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence, and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.
"In earning such a prestigious and nationally recognized award, I am truly humbled," comments Myles L. Berman (a.k.a. Miles Berman). "Achieving this rating is not only a testament to my commitment to the highest ethical standards in defending people arrested for DUI / Drunk Driving cases, but also a tribute to the team of attorneys and staff at The Law Offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney® Myles L. Berman®."
If you have been arrested for DUI / Drunk Driving in Southern California and want to contact The Law Offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney® Myles L. Berman® regarding representation, please call 888-4-TOPGUN or visit the website at www.topgundui.com.
SOURCE Law Offices of Myles L. Berman
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks