|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 05:45 PM EST||
CHANDLER, Ariz., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The leader in customized golf instruction, Bird Golf Academy, "The Ultimate Golf Learning Experience®," and the WHPDA, owners of the Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa and Whirlwind Golf Club, today announced a 5-year extension to their partnership.
"We're very proud; Whirlwind is one of our flagship properties, one of the best Troon golf courses in the Valley, and the Bird Golf Academy is among the best golf schools in the nation, with the top instructors available. We're proud to offer a golf school of this caliber," said Barney Enos, Jr., Chairman of the WHPDA Board of Directors.
"Whirlwind and Wild Horse Pass are privileged to be the flagship destination for Bird Golf Academy. The professional staff provides students with knowledge from decades of playing and teaching at the highest level. Whirlwind's dedication to growing the game falls in line with the philosophy of Bird Golf, forming a perfect partnership," said Whirlwind General Manager, Marty Hoeffken.
Whirlwind Golf Club is Troon Golf's only two-time recipient of the Troon Golf's Facility of the Year in 2004 and 2012. The two Gary Panks designed courses rank among the finest in the Southwest. The facilities Bird Golf students enjoy are unequaled, as students refine their game with private practice areas that include an immaculate driving range, putting green, practice bunkers, and chipping greens.
Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa is one of the most desirable destinations for the discernible traveler. "We are thrilled to continue with such an accredited, energetic team," said Bill Hunter, Director of Sales & Marketing. "Industry leader Jay Ewing and his academy offer instruction from golf's top talent, remaining highly personalized. It's a natural fit. We focus on creating customized visits in a luxury setting."
The Mobil 4 Diamond resort offers an array of superior on-property amenities which include KAI, Forbes Five Star Award and AAA Five Diamond Award Signature Restaurant, the incredible AJI Spa, two swimming pools, and more.
"Wild Horse Pass Resort and Whirlwind are our flagship sites. Their service and attention to detail mirror Bird Golf's philosophy, and we look forward to another 5 years. It is an honor for us," said Jay Ewing, Bird Golf Academy's Founder and CEO.
SOURCE Bird Golf Academy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks