|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 03:18 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- Gold Royalties Corporation (TSX VENTURE:GRO) ("Gold Royalties") announces that it has filed its Financial Statements and Management Discussion and Analysis for the interim period ended September 30, 2012. These documents are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com under Gold Royalties' SEDAR profile.
About Gold Royalties Corporation
Gold Royalties Corporation is a publicly traded, growth-orientated royalty business that acquires and holds mining royalty assets for investment purposes. The company acquires small-to-mid tier net smelter return and metal stream royalties, with a focus on gold royalties, located in stable jurisdictions. For more information, please visit www.GoldRoyalties.ca.
The information in this news release includes certain information and statements about management's view of future events, expectations, plans and prospects that constitute forward looking statements. These statements are based upon assumptions that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Because of these risks and uncertainties and as a result of a variety of factors, the actual results, expectations, achievements or performance may differ materially from those anticipated and indicated by these forward looking statements. Although Gold Royalties believes that the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurances that the expectations of any forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. The forward looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date hereof and Gold Royalties undertakes no obligations to update publically or revise any forward looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks