|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 03:17 PM EST||
EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State (Science and Technology), and the Honourable Rona Ambrose, Minister of Public Works and Government Services and Member of Parliament for Edmonton-Spruce Grove, will wrap up the Knowledge Infrastructure Program, a key initiative under Canada's Economic Action Plan, with a finale event at the University of Alberta.
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012 Time: 1:00 p.m. Location: University of Alberta 116 Street and 85 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta
Director of Communications
Office of the Honourable Gary Goodyear
Minister of State (Science and Technology)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London