|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:16 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Career Fairs is hosting a career event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, December 4 at the Boston Marriott Burlington.
Technology, engineering and security-cleared talent will be able to speak with recruiting representatives from technology companies, consulting firms and aerospace contractors. Pre-registration is recommended at www.dicecareerfairs.com where attendees will also find a complete list of companies attending. In addition, helpful tips for resumes, including sample resumes can be found in Dice's Library of Free Sample Resumes.
Admission is free and the Boston Marriott Burlington is located at One Burlington Mall Road in Burlington, Mass.
About Dice Career Fairs
Dice Career Fairs is a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. www.dicecareerfairs.com
SOURCE Dice Career Fairs
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks