|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:14 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Career Fairs is hosting a career event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, December 6, 2012 in Chicago at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza.
Technology and engineering talent will be able to speak with recruiting representatives from insurance, retail and healthcare companies, as well as government contractors. Pre-registration is recommended at www.dicecareerfairs.com where attendees will also find a complete list of companies attending. In addition, helpful tips for resumes, including sample resumes can be found in Dice's Library of Free Sample Resumes.
Admission is free and the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza is located at 350 West Mart Center Drive in Chicago.
About Dice Career Fairs
Dice Career Fairs is a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. www.dicecareerfairs.com
SOURCE Dice Career Fairs
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?