|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:10 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Nov. 29, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Hydro-Québec announces that it has negotiated on the Canadian domestic market the issue of CA$500,000,000 of debentures, Series JN, maturing on February 15, 2050.
The debentures, with a coupon of 5.00%, payable semi-annually, will be offered on the market at a price of 130.412 plus interest deemed to have accrued from August 15, 2012. The yield is 3.526%.
The lead manager for this issue is National Bank Financial Inc. with BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and CIBC World Markets Inc. acting as co-lead managers, and, Casgrain & Company Limited, Desjardins Securities Inc., Laurentian Bank Securities Inc., RBC Dominion Securities Inc., Scotia Capital Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank acting as other managers.
This is the eleventh additional tranche of Debentures, Series JN, issued initially on January 15, 2009 and the total aggregate principal amount of debentures outstanding under this series now amounts to CA$6,000,000,000.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?