|By Business Wire||
|November 29, 2012 03:10 PM EST||
Checkpoint Technologies, LLC, noted supplier of laser scanning and photon emission microscopy systems for the failure analysis industry, announced the settlement of the ongoing lawsuit with DCG Systems. This settlement allows for Checkpoint to license DCG Systems’ patents while continuing its historical business in optical failure analysis and debugging tools for the semiconductor IC market. Checkpoint will continue to provide product innovation, high reliability and customer service.
Horst Groneberg, Checkpoint Technologies, Managing Member, states, “This settlement gives Checkpoint’s customers a stable and secure supply base moving forward for years to come. Continuity and stability are of paramount importance to Checkpoint and to our customers.”
Over the last 18 months, Checkpoint has continued its innovative new product development while experiencing substantial growth within the marketplace. The expansive growth that Checkpoint had seen over the previous 5 years continued throughout 2012. Checkpoint is now poised to deliver new systems to its customers that will continue to provide value and leading edge technologies.
About Checkpoint Technologies
Founded in 1995, Checkpoint Technologies develops and manufactures optical failure analysis tools used by semiconductor manufacturers to improve the speed and reliability of integrated circuits for the failure analysis industry. Checkpoint Technologies is headquartered in San Jose, California USA with worldwide sales and service. www.checkpointtechnologies.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London