|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:09 PM EST||
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Today Cyandia, Inc. announced it has launched a new version of Cyandia.Me that is compatible with Windows 8, Microsoft's highly-anticipated new version of its Windows operating system.
Cyandia.Me is designed to enhance the TV-viewing experience by providing program information and allowing its users to engage in active, "private" conversations about the shows they are watching in real time. The embedded Twitter stream may be utilized for comments viewers prefer to make more open.
"We are excited to launch a Windows 8-compatible version of Cyandia.Me," said Mike Wetzer, CEO at Cyandia. "We feel confident that Windows 8's beautiful new design, cloud connectivity, great hardware and solid foundation will provide a great experience with Cyandia.Me."
Cyandia.Me allows users to link the app to their TV provider and enjoy a full guide with episode descriptions at their fingertips. They can create events inviting their friends through Facebook to join them for a show, and engage in live, private, interaction during the program, as well as see what others have to say about a given episode with Twitter feed integration. Cyandia.Me is designed to be a fun and interactive TV-companion app that offers users unique live content with a social twist. Watch for continual releases of many more features.
A video on how the app is used can be found here: www.cyandia.com/products
"Windows has always been about giving developers the platform they need to build rich, compelling experiences for their customers," said Aidan Marcuss, Senior Director of Windows Core Marketing and Ecosystem at Microsoft. "Consumers and businesses alike will benefit from the new era of Windows that brings new experiences across PCs, laptops and tablets."
Cyandia, Inc. is dedicated to the creation of exciting new social TV app's that can be used via "open" legacy social media or in secure and private mode at the users discretion. It utilizes a purpose built platform featuring an enterprise class, service oriented architecture (SOA) and cloud delivery. Developed over 3 years with state-of-the-art technologies, the Cyandia delivery platform leverages over 19 patents and validation from numerous pilot programs at Fortune 50 companies. Cyandia is a privately held company with it's headquarters in Syracuse, NY.
SOURCE Cyandia, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks