|By Business Wire||
|November 29, 2012 10:41 AM EST||
Cytel Inc., the leading provider of Clinical Research Services, today announced the opening of a new office in Geneva, Switzerland to support the growing demand for clinical research and biostatistical consulting capabilities throughout Europe. This office further expands Cytel’s global presence, which includes offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Providence, Paris, Pune, and Hyderabad.
“The opening of our Geneva office builds on our established business in Europe and allows us to support locally-based clients with an experienced team of Biostatisticians and Programmers. This team, all formerly with Merck Serono, brings considerable industry experience and therapeutic knowledge to Cytel’s Clinical Research Services business,” said Irving Dark, Vice President, Clinical Research Services. Sebastien Gerin, former Merck Serono SA Director and Global Head of Statistical Programming leads the team.
Cytel is a leader in the design and implementation of adaptive trials and offers robust Clinical Research Services capabilities including Data Management, Biostatistics and Programming, Medical Writing, CDISC Migration and Submission Support Services. Our Strategic Consulting group offers cutting edge study design and simulation, drug supply optimization, data visualization, and recruitment and endpoint forecasting. Cytel’s functional outsourcing business supports several major pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers from our two India based locations.
Cytel’s statistical software, East®, Compass®, SiZ®, StatXact®, and LogXact® are industry standards. East is used by the 25 largest pharmaceutical companies and by international regulatory authorities. ACES®, Cytel’s newest product, is being implemented by numerous sponsors to protect their trial integrity against bias and satisfying regulatory authorities.
Our mission at Cytel is to improve success rates in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. We do this by improving the design and implementation of clinical trials through innovative application of statistical science, operations research, and new computational methods.
We are leaders in designing and deploying adaptive trials. All 25 leading biopharma companies rely on our technology in their clinical studies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks